Five HLB finalists in The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards
LONDON – Established to celebrate excellence in the accounting profession, The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards will once again showcase both individuals and businesses that have moved the industry forward.
Five HLB members have been nominated this year:
* Green Hasson Janks (HLB USA) finalist in Communications Campaign of the Year – Single Firms
* Guru & Jana, Chartered Accountants (HLB India), finalist in Employer of the Year
* Bernard Mawala (HLB Mekonsult) finalist in Young Accountant of the Year
* Donella Wilson (Green Hasson Janks, HLB USA) finalist in Personality of the Year
* Leon Janks (Green Hasson Janks) finalist in Lifetime Achievement
Final results will be announced at a gala reception held in London on 4th October.
Previous HLB International winners include Amy Askew (Menzies), Kader Kaneye (HLB KMC) and Suzyo Mulenga (HLB Reliance) in the Young Accountant of the Year category, Prime Advice Consulting Group (HLB Russia) in the Advisory Project of the Year and Withum (HLB USA) in Employer of the Year.
Prior to the awards, there will be a one-day conference which will bring together some of the most prominent people from the industry, discussing the global accountancy landscape in 2017.
Congratulations to all of the HLB finalists.
HLB International is a global network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisers. Formed in 1969, we service clients through our member firms in 159 countries, with 32,839 partners and staff in 968 offices worldwide.
Learn more about us and tell us what matters to you by visiting www.hlb.global
HLB refers to the HLB International network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.hlb.global/legal for further details.
© 2021 HLB International limited. All rights reserved.